Ucon Acrobatics Ezra × Emma Larrson
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days 9.00 €
Return until January 31st 2022
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2022.
Ucon Acrobatics Ezra × Emma Larrson - a minimalist bag from the limited edition of the unique Motif 2.0 project, in which 20 different artists from 20 different countries participated. Sweden is represented by Emma Larrson with this design.
- Limited edition (only 1 piece available) from the Motif 2.0 project
- Design: Emma Larrson
- Each piece is unique (print can be slightly different)
- Recycled polyester upper from PET bottles
- Waterproof TPE layer without phthalates and impermeable eco-friendly silicone
- 100% vegan
- Material: recycled polyester from PET bottles with TPE treatment without PVC and PFC
- Dimensions: 40 × 37 × 11 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 180 g
Product code : uc879
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.