Ucon Acrobatics Ezra × Office of Demande Spéciale
Ucon Acrobatics Ezra × Office of Demande Spéciale - a minimalist bag from the limited edition of the unique Motif 2.0 project, in which 20 different artists from 20 different countries participated. Canada is represented by the Office of Demande Spéciale studio with this design.
- Limited edition from the Motif 2.0 project
- Design: Office of Special Demand
- Each piece is unique (print can be slightly different)
- Recycled polyester upper from PET bottles
- Waterproof TPE layer without phthalates and impermeable eco-friendly silicone
- 100% vegan
- Material: recycled polyester from PET bottles with TPE treatment without PVC and PFC
- Dimensions: 40 × 37 × 11 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 180 g
Product code : uc887
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.