Ucon Acrobatics Hajo
Ucon Acrobatics Hajo - we present you a collaboration between Ucon Acrobatics and Leif Podhajsky - an Australian graphic designer and artist with Czech roots. He is best known for his work for artists such as Tame Impala, Bonobo, Kylie Minogue, Lykke Li, Mount Kimbie, the London Grammer and many others. Leif's work touches on the themes of interconnectedness, love, fear, magic and the meaning of nature. ! Thanks to the color design, each piece is unique and the number of products is limited. Freshlabels is one of the few selected retailers in the world to offer this original piece. Ucon Acrobatics Hajo - futuristic roll-top in a minimal design from recycled PET bottles.
- Upper made of recycled PET bottles
- Waterproof thanks to the inner TPE layer without fluorocarbon
- Neoprene pocket for 15 "laptop
- Two inner mesh pockets
- Side elastic bottle strap and strap with carabiner for keys
- Velcro fastening
- Side entrance to the main pocket
- Three front narrow pockets
- Padded straps, back and bottom
- Logo on the front
- Material: Recycled polyester from PET bottles
- Dimensions: 56 (45) x 30 x 12 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 700 g
Product code : uc743
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.