Ucon Acrobatics Kito × Ada Zielińska
Ucon Acrobatics Kito × Ada Zielińska - a minimalist backpack from the limited edition of the unique Motif 2.0 project, in which 20 different artists from 20 different countries participated. With this design, Poland is represented by the artist Ada Zielińska.
- Limited edition (only 1 piece available) from the Motif 2.0 project
- Design: Ada Zielińska
- Each piece is unique (print can be slightly different)
- Recycled polyester upper from PET bottles
- Waterproof TPE layer without phthalates and impermeable eco-friendly silicone
- Roll-top closing with strong magnets
- High-quality neoprene compartment for a 16 "laptop with two additional pockets for a phone and a wallet
- Rubber bottle holder and key strap inside
- Hidden zip pocket on the front
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Reinforced back with padding for greater comfort
- The padded bottom provides stability
- 100% vegan
- Material: recycled polyester from PET bottles with TPE treatment without PVC and PFC
- Dimensions: 62 (45) × 34 × 13 cm
- Volume: 14-16 l
- Weight: 1050 g
Product code : uc868
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.