Ucon Acrobatics Kito × Santtu Mustonen
The product is in stock and can be shipped the next business day.
You get free shipping on this product.
Delivered in 3-5 business days
Carrier Delivery time Price GLS Parcel Service 3-5 business days Free
Return until January 31st 2022
You can return purchased products in original condition until January 31st 2022.
Ucon Acrobatics Kito × Santtu Mustonen - a minimalist backpack from the limited edition of the unique Motif 2.0 project, in which 20 different artists from 20 different countries participated. Finland is represented by the artist Santtu Mustonen.
- Limited edition (only 1 piece available) from the Motif 2.0 project
- Design: Santtu Mustonen
- Each piece is unique (print can be slightly different)
- Recycled polyester upper from PET bottles
- Waterproof TPE layer without phthalates and impermeable eco-friendly silicone
- Roll-top closing with strong magnets
- High-quality neoprene compartment for a 16 "laptop with two additional pockets for a phone and a wallet
- Rubber bottle holder and key strap inside
- Hidden zip pocket on the front
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Reinforced back with padding for greater comfort
- The padded bottom provides stability
- 100% vegan
- Material: recycled polyester from PET bottles with TPE treatment without PVC and PFC
- Dimensions: 62 (45) × 34 × 13 cm
- Volume: 14-16 l
- Weight: 1050 g
Product code : uc861
Label Ucon is the work of Jochen Smuda and Martin Fusseneggera, originally from Germany. Jochen and Martin began to realize their vision of their own project in 2001, a brand in which all their ideals and ideas - creativity, quality of performance and ethics - would be applied.
Ucon Acrobatics and Sustainability
The brand Ucon Acrobatics received 4 out of 7 points and has the status „Good job”.
Therefore it deserves our Sustainable tag.
Read more about our criteria for assessing sustainability.