Vans Classic Slip-On 98 DX
Vans Classic Slip-On 98 DX - Excavated slip-ons from the Anaheim Factory collection, which gives tribute to the first California Vans factory. The die is cast.
- Kanvas top with chessboard pattern
- UltraCush insole for long lasting comfort
- Padded collar
- Inside hem of artificial leather collar
- Reinforced heel
- Rubber outsole with typical waffle pattern
- Logo label in side seam
- Rubber logo traditionally on the heel
Product code : vs2351
BrandIn 1966, the first model was made, called # 44, now known as Authentic. Paul Van Doren, along with some of his friends, started pouring rubber into the waffle maker to create a typical waffle rubber outsole, which is still dominated by most vanske models. Shoes like Era, Slip-on, Authentic or Skate-Hi have since become cult and expanded to millions of feet.
In stock - delivered - on Wednesday (08/04)
Return or exchange within 30 days
You can return or exchange purchased products in original condition within 30 days.